วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Ray Barbee


Waffle When-sdays with Ray Barbee



Waffle When-sdays with Ray Barbee
Welcome back to our new regular Wednesday column, Waffle When-sdays, where we find out the who, what, where and when from the team, today we catch up with Ray Barbee:

1. When was the last time you were embarrassed? 
After a gig I played this brother and sister came up to me after to tell me they dug the show. They went on to tell me that they were twins which I replied, "But you guys don't look like identical twins."

2. What is it you most dislike? 
I'm really disliking what I'm hearing on the radio these days, but what else is new...that's been the case for a long time now.

3. When was the last time you watched Ban This? 
Wow, it's been a while. 7 years maybe?

4. What was the last live concert you saw? 
We got to play with Tortiose in Berlin for a show Tommy Guerrero and myself curated, those guys killed it! That was a month ago.

5. When was the first time you picked up a camera? 
Don't know, probably when I started traveling for skateboarding back in high school.

6. What is your favorite camera film? 
It would have to be Arista Premium 400 black and white film.

7. What is your motto? 
Right now, working hard and making sure I'm enjoying what i'm doing.

8. What was the last skate video you saw that made you want to skate? 
Austin Gillette's Quik part is a rad one.

9. Where did you grow up? 
I grew up in San Jose, California. That's where I got into skateboarding and music .

10. Where was the last place you went on vacation?
Went with my family to Montego Bay, Jamaica mon. It was a blast.

11. What was the last camera you purchased? 
Just picked up a Yashica point and shoot. Such a good, happy snap camera, super sharp for a point and shoot .

12. When was the last time you did a no-comply? 
Yesterday. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น